Friday, January 05, 2007

Bonzai - January 4, 2007


Sorry, I got hit with a bug that's going around and I didn't get this posted last night. I'm also behind on my comments, but I will be getting up and around a little better when this thing lets go of me.

Bonzai is the newest, tiniest member of our household. He was adopted from the Humane Society the day after Christmas and now rules. We were having a bit of a hard time naming him until his fearless nature and his belief that he can fly became apparent. I would love to get him to sit still and pose, but I think I have a long way to go before that happens. I'm not good at isolations, but am going to try to do more with this image. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

talj said...

Sorry I cant offer you any help with keeping Bonzai still but I can send you best wishes for a speedy recovery and say thats one cute kitten you have there!:o)

Karen said...

Very clear photo, very cute kitty!

Unknown said...

I love it the way it is. Cute kitty. Looks briliant, so you may have a bit of trouble with him but also a lot of fun :)

Elaine said...

Very cute. I also like it the way it is. Hope you feel better soon!

Alain said...

Great name for this very cute little cat.

Elizabeth Abbott said...

Kitty!! Kittens are notorious for not staying still :-) Fortunately, they are also notorious for being ridiculously bute!