Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Basketball - January 16, 2007




It was an exciting basketball game last night. Our team lost, but the kids never gave up. It was a close score and an aggressive, physical game. I took lots of shots and some came out better than I expected. I spent a lot of time sorting through and deciding which I'd send on the paper. These are some of the "out takes". The little boy was overcome by the music from the band and couldn't help dancing. The young ladies are members of the dance team and performed during the half time break. A gym isn't the best environment in which to take dance pictures, but here's an attempt. Actually, the basketball picture is one that I submitted, but I think they are probably going to print one of the others. I'll let you know. It's late and I'm exhausted, so much try to get some sleep. I have to go to work early tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

talj said...

Great 'action' shots!! :o) Glad you left the polariser at home this time ;o)

Laurie L. Black said...

Great shots...basketball is tough to shoot and you did very well!!! :)

Karen said...

Very nice shots!!