Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Basketball - January 30, 2007



The basketball game tonight was hard-fought and once again went into overtime. The outcome this time was different, however, and the local team lost by one point in the last 4 seconds. What a heart-breaker! I've been asked to cover both the girls and boys games on Friday and the wrestling tournament on Saturday. I'm enjoying this a lot. It's work and it takes me awhile to go through the pictures. I wish I was better at it. I talked to man tonight who says he just sets up the shots and can use about 80% of his shots. I'm not that good. However, I'm pleased with this shot and hope it's the one they use in the paper.

3 comments:

talj said...

This is a great shot!! Brilliant capture of action and the colours are good :o)

puzzled p said...

The expression on #13 is agonizing - makes me want him to get the shot so badly! This is a great action shot - and sooooo cool that you've got real live assignments. I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

It's full of energy and action. Plus it is very sharp well composed. They should choose it :)