Thursday, February 01, 2007

Frosty Morning - February 1, 2007




It's really, really cold out this morning. Thought you might like some different kinds of photos. I did some post-processing on a couple of these and added some glow. It actually got down to minus ten degrees (F). I'm afraid I'm rather challenged when converting to centigrade. I took these as the sun was rising. The thermometer says zero degrees, but it's on our porch - which is a bit sheltered. We are feeding the birds, but they seem to empty the feeders almost immediately. I guess they need the extra nourishment in these times.

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day and I am hoping for sunshine. Tomorrow I also have two basketball games to shoot for the paper. I hope I can do them justice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In Poland winter is very mild this year so birds are enjoing. I used to have feeder in my house when I was a child. May come back to it next winter, because I love to look at the birds.

talj said...

Nice images :o) I wish I could feed the birds but I live on the 6th (top) floor of a block of flats and they just don't seem to want to pop by :o(