Tuesday, February 13, 2007

For Talj - February 13, 2007


Well, I'm home today, although I having been trying to keep caught up on phone calls and have managed to participate in a couple of meetings by phone.

The photo today is an old one, but is one of my favorites. I got this bear for my youngest son before he was born, and once he got here, I realized he was actually smaller than the bear. It seemed only natural to take this picture of him on the bear's lap. His bear still watches over his room - even after all these years.

2 comments:

talj said...

Awww this is beautiful!! What a lovely photo, one to treasure!Thank you for sharing your bear and little boy with us (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

That's cute. When I look at the pictures if my kids I'm always surprised how wonderful it is to watch them grow and how sweet they were years back.