Monday, February 05, 2007

From My Heart to Yours - February 5, 2007



I thought I would try some hearts today.... Found a little patch of snow left (yes, I seem obsessed lately) and a little metallic red heart.... oh, the possibilities....

What do you think? I will try some more later this week. Tomorrow I have another basketball game to shoot for the paper. Sadly, my earlier wrestling duals pictures were not published. The newspapers computers malfunctioned and they lost them. The editor says that the malfunction has been remedied. They may run them later (I am re-sending them); however, tomorrow is basketball and they are sending me to the regional tournament this weekend. It will be nice to see how the kids do. I hope at least some of them qualify for state.

3 comments:

talj said...

Sorry to hear about your wrestling shots :o( I like this heart! Would love to see a bit more detail though :o)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that your wrestling pictures were in vain. At least for some time. Your city has a lot of sporting activities going on :) The heart ideas are very nice.

Karen said...

They are so cool!