Monday, December 25, 2006

Starting Over

o.k., so I have this blog and I am starting over from last year. It won't take much to do better than last year - looks like I only managed to upload 2 images. This new languages thingy makes me crazy, but I'm going to try. My goal is to try to upload a photo a day most days and to also work on a weekly theme that will make me work outside my comfort zone.

Today is Christmas 2006 and I was privileged to have all four of my children home for a little over 24 hours. It's a riot when the kids are home and I hardly ever stop laughing because they are just so much fun. They have grown into wonderful adults and I love them so much I feel my heart will just burst when we are all together. They don't particularly like to have their pictures taken and they particularly don't like to pose for pictures, so it is a real challenge to get my "all of us together" pictures at these special times. Always there is one "special" picture which expresses their true feelings about the process.

No comments: